What are the Gearjunkies User Studios?
This is a place for all Gearjunkies who want to share their studio/set up with other Gearjunkies. Any studio is welcome here. If you have a modest home studio setup or a million dollar High-End commercial studio. Or maybe you have a DJ studio? Anything goes as long as it has the one thing we all love: GEAR!
You can search our website for studios that have the same gear as you. Or even better sign up and built your own studio! Let the other Gearjunkies know what ya got!
Recently updated studios:
- LeeHarvyStudios's Lee Harvy Studios (Recording Studio)
- julzfx's .mintek @ home (DJ or Live Setup)
- CowboyINC's Cowboy INC's Studio (Home/Project Studio)
- mawksy's LustLab (Home/Project Studio)
- Marhof's My Home Studio (Home/Project Studio)
- drmotte's Overspace Studio / Dr. Motte (Home/Project Studio)
- Darkventures's Dark Core Studio (Professional Studio)
- PharaohJonesy's Jonesy's Cave (Home/Project Studio)
- analoguebus's analoguebus studio and workshop (Home/Project Studio)
- mibrilane's A Part Mental (Home/Project Studio)
Latest news from Gearjunkies newsfeed:
Satisfying gear lust since 2003...
- Tension and Suspense with Rise & Hit from Native Instruments
- Audiowerkstatt introduce Midi-Restarter
- Universal Audio adds three new plug-ins to the UAD Platform
- Plugin Boutique release their first plugin: Big Kick
- inMusic acquires Denon and Marantz
- Rob Papen concept idea for RP-Control MIDI controller
- Glen Drover talks guitar apps JamUp and BIAS
Latest gear added at Gearjunkies:
Synthesizers:Elektron Analog Four
The Analog Four is the best of two worlds. The power of analog synthesis is enhanced with precise Elektron sequencing for a machine par excellence. This is an analog synthesizer for the modern age.
Synthesizers:E-MU Systems Vintage Pro
The Vintage Pro takes the concepts from the Vintage Keys and packages it in another great single-space rack module with the same features and capabilities as E-mu's Proteus 2000, Virtuoso 2000, Orbit 3, and Turbo Phatt sound modules. It comes full of classic synthesizer sounds of the '60's, '70's and '80's. This includes analog and digital synths, FM synths, Hammond organs, Wurlitzer EPs, etc. According to E-mu, there are over 30 classic keyboards from ARP to Yamaha within the sample-based ROM of the Vintage Pro for easy and authentic recreation and emulation of these sounds.
With the development of SuperNATURAL sound and Behavior Modeling technology, Roland has blurred the boundary between acoustic and electronic instruments. Built upon these core technologies, the new INTEGRA-7 gives musicians a gold mine of the latest SuperNATURAL sounds in a fast-access, fully stocked 16-part module.